Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Feelin' Hot, Hot, Hot!

So, in answer to Eero's question on my last post, yes, it does get hot here. Today, for example. I don't know what the exact temp was outside, but let me tell you! Driving home, with no A/C was a special kind of exercise in torture! I will definitely make sure I have A/C by next summer. No ifs, ands, or buts!

And I got permission to take next Wednesday off. That'll make 2 4-day weeks in a row. Mom's flying out to Denver to meet Grandma, and then they'll fly to Chicago, and drive to Indiana for a cousin's wedding. I volunteered to drive Grandma to the airport, and so I'll get to see Mom. Don't see much point in going in for the last half of the day, so I'll just take the rest of the day off. Maybe I'll go see a movie or something.

Other than that, no much. Truck is still doing fabulously. Drove up I-70 tonight, and it went up the mountain like a champ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home