Friday, August 26, 2005

Elk for Nathan

Okay, so my brother has been to Colorado several times as an adult. Somehow, he never manages to see any deer or elk while he's here. It's autumn, when the elk start moving back up into the moutains for winter. Why, do you ask, do they move up where it gets colder, and there's more snow, for the winter? I don't know, I'm a CSR, not a wildlife expert. :)

However, for Nathan, here are pictures of the herd of elk who were outside my house when I got home tonight.









Hope you enjoy them! Sorry for the fuzziness, I was taking them from the truck.

3 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool pics! Maybe next year we will be able to do a hunt.

You know I can always use some more meat in the freezer!

 
At 5:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, how about some more good stuff on this blog! ;-)

Dad

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger ombren said...

nice elk, nicer truck! congrats on having wheels again! (:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home