Saturday, October 01, 2005

Nathan and Kim - Post-Mexico!



So, a week ago, my younger brother calls me at 7:45 am, to tell him he's at the airport in Denver, an hour away. No mention was made before that about them being in Denver. However, with the help of Mom, and Kim's mom, we figured out flight times for the return trip. Grandma, Grandpa and I drove to the airport, and when Nathan and Kim didn't answer their phones, I paged 'em.

Worked like a charm! So, I got to see them today. I hadn't seen them since May. It was good to see them, both relaxed. We sat and talked for a bit, got something to eat, and then it was time to walk them back to Security.

2 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger Iszilzha said...

Horray for seeing your brother and sister! Fia on them for not telling you they were coming!

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Serena said...

That was pretty much my feeling! I informed them they were both in poop. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home