Thursday, April 20, 2006

Off To Ireland Tomorrow!

So, I don't know if anyone is actually still reading this. With the frequency I post, likely not. In the, however unlikely, event anyone is checking, tomorrow I'm off to Ireland for 10 days! Go to work early, and then on to the airport. Direct flight, Denver to Heathrow, and then Heathrow to Cork, Ireland! It's been 6 years since I travelled internationally, and I can't wait. Work should be a treat tomorrow, since I'm having a hard time sitting still now!

Will try and post updates while I'm in Ireland; Marty's bringing his laptop, so I'm hoping I'll have pretty regular internet access. Taking my digital camera, but I don't think I'll download the pics to Marty's laptop, so it won't be 'til some time after 1 May that I get photos up.

We'll be staying 3 nights in one B&B, 2 nights in a hotel, and 3 nights in another B&B. Reason? 25 April was Marty's dad's birthday. Pat died 3 years ago; Marty's mom Judy died 2 years ago. So, Marty wanted to stay in a nice hotel for his dad's birthday and the day after. Since we were going to move mid-week anyway, and I was making the reservations, I thought it would be fun to see some different B&Bs.

Hope to write Saturday, after I get into Ireland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home